Into the unknown



As all the belongings I think i'll need for nearly a month away from home are squashed into my case I can honestly say I am a perfect mix of excitement and nervousness. Being a recent graduate, this opportunity is one that I will cherish and will use to help me develop my creative skills along with giving me a chance to learn from others. I am excited to work with people who have different creative backgrounds to my own and also to work in an environment where those skills will cross over. I have always enjoyed meeting new people and in this project I will not only get that opportunity, but I will also get to live along side them and work together to create the final piece. I know that this short time together will be extremely productive and I have no doubts that we will all work well creatively. I am also very excited to learn about this unique place where I will be spending my time. I have done some of my own research about the history between Brazil and Uruguay but nothing will compare to actually being there and experiencing it for myself, as well and getting the chance to learn about it from someone who has grew up in this interesting environment.

I know I have been given a real opportunity to bring my creative skills and use them in a professional environment. My previous experiences throughout University, College and outside projects have given me the confidence to believe in my own creativeness and imagination. I am using this opportunity to learn from others who have more experience and in turn will help me to grow as a creator and performer. I am willing to put in every effort in order to get as much as I can from this rare oppertunity.

I feel extremely lucky to have been chosen to attend this residency and I am looking forward to everything it has to offer me. 


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário