AI CONFINI DELLE FRONTIERE FISICHE E METAFISICHE/TO THE BORDERS OF PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL FRONTIERS

Chiedo scusa per non aver scritto prima, ma non riuscivo ad accedere! Colpa mia! Sorry for not having posted before, because I couldn't access to my profile. All my fault! Ma mentre ero sul bus, tra Porto Alegre e Livramento, ho scritto un po' di impressioni sull'inizio di questa avventura. But on the bus between Porto Alegre and Livramento I wrote some of my impression (in Italian, just because they came like that). To start I want to apologise for all the mistakes I'll make, mistakes are part of my Being Italian, writing in a foreign language, living in Scotland, experiencing in Brazil and Uruguay. Sorry! Cominciamo, let's start!

7/4/13 Un viaggio interminabile, indietro nel tempo, cominciato ad Edimburgo, poi Londra, poi Sao Paulo, poi Porto Alegre ed infine Santana Do Livramento. An endless trip, back in time. Alla velocità della luce, to the speed of light. We left Edinburgh more than 24 h ago, but it seems like it was nothing or maybe like we were together for days. Already. Come se fossimo appena partiri o fossimo insieme da giorni. When you are travelling from a place to another one, in order to reach a destination, which in reality is where the adventure is gonna start not where it finishes, you feel in a daze, in a limbo, in between, precisely. Speaking about borders. We are travelling from the capital of Rio Grande du Sol, Porto Alegre to the small,but unique city of Santana do Livramento, on the borders with Uruguay. Nature seems happier here in Brazil
.  Oh, a kite, the second I see. Infinite Expanses of cultivated fields, woods, sweet hills. Yellow fields in bloom. Gorgeous
. Small and big lochs (lakes) and rivers. Horses and cows that get water
. I still cannot believe I am in Brazil!!!! We have been through a lot.
Already. Really a lot. I've felt like Giuseppe Garibaldi today. A mixture of him and Indiana Jones, in fact Indiana Jonny
. Oh, here we are: "SANTANA DO LIVRAMENTO", says the green sign with a white writing. And the first Brazilian flag I see. And "BEM VIDO" (welcome). Obrigada! (Thank you!)  Ecco, vedo Flavia! Here is Flavia, I can see her! and Eloy! Cheers, salute Saude
! Sarah

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário